11 Madeline Hibbert: From Scratch Story Creations

11.1 https://youtu.be/BOiyj16_KI4 -please click link to view video on Youtube. 
11.2 https://youtu.be/CRqRagkQehc -please click link to view video on Youtube. 



11.1 Hibbert, “Ogden Nine-Nine", Premiere Pro and After Effects, Digital, Self-Directed, 2018

11. 2 Hibbert, “Amy Alien's Adventures", Premiere Pro After Effects and Adobe Character, Digital, Independent Study, 2018


11.1, or Ogden Nine-Nine, was a self-directed piece that I wanted to make for the Shaw Gallery. It is a parody of the television show Brooklynn Nine-Nine and is similarly styled. It is also the intro to a behind-the-scenes video following install to show night I'm making for the student talent show we had this fall involving friends and co-workers as the "star" characters. 11.2 is the first of four parts I'm making for my Independent Study. I ended up making it about an alien that wants to research the newly discovered Human species. The goal for this project however is actually learn about different editing techniques. I began by tracking down creative common videos, photos, and music, as well as illustrating my alien in Illustrator and learning how to use Adobe Character to animate it. I began editing, of which I incorporated: 3D map Spheres (for creating the intro rotating Earth scene, Milky Way Galaxy, and the rotating planets of our solar system), rotating masking, jumps and scale edits, timing to music, jitter type effect, frame into frame transitions, color grading, matt tracking, disappearing text, call out titles, frame painting, and text reveals.